Hamilton Police Association
- Badge of Life Canada – Tel: 1.519.377.6959 | Email: email@example.com
Peer supporting police and corrections personnel who are dealing with psychological injuries diagnosed from service.
- BEACON Digital Therapy
Digital therapy option that is personalized and guided by a registered mental health professional.
- Boots on the Ground – Tel: 1.833.677.2668
Anonymous 24/7 peer support for first responders.
- Canadian Institute for Public Safety, Research and Treatment (CIPSRT) – Anonymous online PTSD and anxiety disorder screening tools
Anonymous online PTSD confidential screening tool to direct you to the appropriate supports.
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Ontario Chapter – Tel: 1.866.531.2600
All CMHAs in Ontario work in a variety of partnerships to provide a coordinated, continuum of care using the social determinants of health model.
- Connex Ontario – Tel: 1.866.531.2600
24/7 addiction, mental health and problem gambling treatment services.
- First Responder Assist – Tel: 1.877.767.9642
First Responder Assist provides an inter-professional team dedicated to serving the psychological needs of all Public Safety Personnel/First Responders in the province and offers prevention services, crisis support, and treatment in the form of individual and group therapy. Virtual and in-person supports (through Wounded Warriors venue partners) are available.
- Government of Canada mental health resources for essential service workers during COVID-19
Federal resources surrounding mental health and wellness during COVID-19, self-care and resilience, financial well-being, and more.
- Homewood Health – Tel: 1.800.663.1142
Employee assistance and health care.
- Project Trauma Support
A Canadian program that addresses PTSD and moral injury in military and first responders.
- Recovery Village – Ridgefield – Tel: 1.888.491.5146
Specializing in more than just treating substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Wounded Warriors Canada – Tel: 1.888.706.4808 | Email: